Friday, February 14, 2014

From Ms. Plath

"Message is blackness blackness and silence"


Wind outside is howling. St Valentine of the severed heads don't know if Mlle. Antoinette got your joke. Haha. Crazy man! Stuff of the movies howling wind thunder and lighting.

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon." Pink Floyd. My astronomy teacher said there is no dark side of the moon nor is it all dark. It rotates in sync with the earth spinnng. I heard this song by the Pixies "where is my mind" I think that may have been playing when I stumbled upon a party in Brooklyn summer 2009 when I found out Justin waS cheating.....this dumped on me en route to work. Here I am young beautiful wonderful but perhaps that was just it. Maybe he wanted to test me. Then that weekend J shacked up in a tent with Leila I found this hipster party by accident in Brooklyn met some people got drunk. This girl got possessive with her bf when I talked to him but I had no designs. Wind is howling.This reminds me of scoobie doo. I lit a white candle to Virgin Mary and pined for Justin. Michael Jacksob died while I was standing outside the Bhuddist Temple and the night before J made out with Leila. And it was Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment