Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CB.

I haven't yet talked about Nikki or CB.......

I saw CB. Every time it's the same response. In me.

my own adrenaline rises or my blood levels or what is it.....

thought I couldn't fall the same way again, whatever it is.......

but I saw him and it did, I did.

Flooding? The Queen of Cups.

How could it be over? You think it is.......


I thought it was.....or at least had sobered.

I've seen the penis/vagina candles to me they're just vulgar.....all that kind of stuff. Maybe it's the poet or dancer in me.

But I have seen some sculptures....anyway I'm getting ahead of myself.

All those things, fire that seems endless. It was endless. The kundalini level was high.....and higher.......

the smoke alarm kept going off. On its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment