Saturday, May 12, 2012

Led me Down new poetry revised






mine, or yours, is it mine or yours



if there's one there are many

that which is mine
I wish! I wish and watch the red streak on my fingers
that's in me and on me
which one is healthier

heart falls for it fast and

there's a real flow
space can be dark and light

I'm being led down
insane, and in a river walking around bad neighborhoods, was her.....is her.....on the other side

dark dark are your eyes open or shut



let the light in yourself


threes and threes? that's how many it took

he who comes my way


he whose vision has me

who must be protected like me

it hurt hurt as the fire singed and hissed out of

a simple candle lighter


she told me I am in danger

I am in danger

it's going to eat you
in the mirror my face is hollowed out
there's a nothingness......I'm in it......it's horror






No comments:

Post a Comment