Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Clarification

Wow! It's been quite a while since I logged on here. I realize the stuff written is pretty scary to a lot of people. It is true at the time I was going through some stuff romantically; you play with matches you're likely to get burned if you don't know how to use them. Still, you learn also by your mistakes. I do not live my everyday life the way it's described here. I am, however, writing about what I see around me and experience. Some love relationships will do that to people. There's power involved.

Anyway, my life really revolves around dancing, paying rent and bills like everyone else, acting, writing, reading and researching.....and this relationship I wrote about has had its ups and downs but we hung in there. THAT's another story. Still, if I may say so myself, I think this blog is damn good. By going to the dark side we come out at the light, sometimes. And red and black is SEXY!

No comments:

Post a Comment