Monday, September 26, 2011

JC

and how it started. I haven't gone into that yet.





JC I knew....it didn't happen at first. I had thought he was a dork. It was later.....a different time. That it happened. I looked at him him at me.....cheesy I know but true. And that was it. He is my twin, my soul mate, lover brother nemesis everything. The one. Or did he? In a way, in my mind....no not .....not in my mind, it really happened. There was water and something bright and he is and is my brother and then.....it's so hard to write about this. I've never told anyone. He.....he....





did it to me. Hands, fingers first. I was ..........t. Then I came....it flooded out of me. All over. Everywhere....how could there have been so much?
He was so gorgeous I could hardly look at him. I could hardly see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment