Thursday, September 22, 2011

then....then.......

feelings of ......the heaving in my stomach......


what if JC finds out? What if he founds out I wrote this? What if JC finds out? For that matter, if Emkee......

that's only the beginning. That's such a sliver of what ....


well as far as fantasies I have go....most are far less benign. To put this on the page......to think this that was in my head; WAS in my head.....



I read that fantasies of bondage; which I have; were interpreted by Freud as parental sexual control. I also read some of Simone de Beauvoir......on; The Second Sex, the Young Girl. Jeunne Fille, in francais. And what I read; I couldn't deny she was describing me and how I was. I thought I was the only one! This was written before I was born..........




that something was around my wrist something really stung my face that I was really helpless.........felt blind then something else happened in me.............I felt my self orgasming...........

still have chills. What if he finds this? What if he finds this? Does he know about it.....seeing him thinking does he know?

No comments:

Post a Comment